Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Stampin Up and Mojo Monday 364



Have you played with challenges? They can be fun, challenging and help you to grow as a crafter.
I used to try to make mine look exactly like the sketch, but I found that often I wasn't all that happy with what I had created.
It occured to me that I needed to make my cards more my own style and at the same time try to follow the sketch as much as possible while doing so.  This is one of those times. I love the Blackberry Bliss and gold.
The two background trees were done with just gold ink pad, stamping off on paper first. The center one I did with the gold pad and gold embossing powder. It's all tied together with the gold striped paper and the gorgeous gold satin ribbon.
I hope you enjoy.
Below is the sketch for this monday.
 Below please find the photos of the product I used on this card. You can click on any one of them and be taken to my store where you can check the products out further and/or purchase.



No comments: