Thursday, September 11, 2014

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts Challenge 219


Welcome to another Thur PPA challenge card. This week we are doing a color challenge. Lots of fall cards are coming your way if you check out the challenge, as the colors this week are:
Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry and Cajon Craze.

My leaf set came from the awesome Lovely as a Tree. I looked back in my SU catalogs to 2000 and it was in that one and I'm not sure if any before that.  I'm pretty sure it's been in catalogs longer then any other stamp or set.

For my sentiment I choose Four You, inked the edges and used Candy dots to fasten it down.
For my frame I stamped and used the Squares Framelits, then cut a square hole in a larger piece of the Artichoke for the outside frame and used my Stampin Dimentionals top pop it up.

I hope you enjoyed.


3 comments:

Brian King said...

Such pretty coloring on those leaves, Lynn! Love your card. Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA color challenge.

Diane Roberts said...

Lynn, Your card is beautiful! As many time as I have looked at that stamp set, I never noticed the leaves stamp! Thank you and thanks for joining us at PPA this week.

Michelle Quinno said...

So pretty, Lynn! I love the frame over the pretty leaves.