Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stampin Up and Mojo Monday 362



Yup, it's tuesday and I'm just posting.  Life just keeps getting in the way.

This was an interesting sketch, it took a little thought, but I have a special friend who is having a birthday so that had to be my card theme.
Colors today are:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, and Whisper White.

The little wavy cut you see on both sides of the card are made using the Rotary add on for the Stampin Trimmer and the optional tiny wave blade. There are also other blades, a small scallop, and a perforating blade as well as the straight cut blade. And the blades are inclosed in little cartridges so easy to change out and very safe to use.

Here is todays sketch:
I hope you have enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by.   As usual, just click on any of the graphics of product below and you will be taken to my store where you can check them out further and/or purchase.



1 comment:

Marlene said...

I love this card Lynn. It is stunning. The decorative dots embossed card stock layer add so much personality to it.