Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Sparkly Dashing Deer easy card


Today I made a fairly easy, but pretty and sparkly Dashing Deer and Snowfall die Christmas card.
If you haven't seen it yet, this Snow is Glistening stamp set along with the Snowfall dies is in pre-order right now for demos, you will be able to buy it in Nov, and it's well worth buying.  There is a second stamp set as well that will take you into winter and after Christmas.  I use the 6x7" magnetic cards for my dies and I had quite the time fitting all the dies on it.  The die set is huge.

The one you see here is the largest of the snowflake dies in the set.  I can't wait to try building on top of this one with more of them.   I used Crumb Cake for the card, stamped snowflakes in Whisper white ink, one of my favorite things to do with Crumb cake CS.  Put my die cut in the center and layered my deer cut from a Copper piece of Glimmer paper from the Joyous Noel 6x6 Glimmer paper set.

I made my bow from the new Copper/Merry Merlot 5/8" ribbon and attached it, then stamped and cut my JOY for the sentiment.  It made up very quick and easy and I think it  looks great!


2 comments:

Pam Dotts said...

So pretty, Lynn! Love the large snowflake behind the deer and the beautiful bow as the final touch!

Frenchie said...

Ooooh , Lynn, that Card is sooo pretty , lucky for the recipient, BEAUITFUL ♥️

Hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️