Thursday, October 25, 2018

Christmas Blessings, Dashing Deer card, fms#360



I am always surprised at the long list of supplies I can find that ends up a fairly simple card.  I make up a 3"post it cheat sheet as I go.  It lists what I've used and the colors I've used.  And today I've filled up my little Post it.  But honestly, in reality there isn't that much here.

Before I go any further, here is my link to the challenge I used for todays card.

As you can see the sketch is a simple one that can be used so many ways. And it's a lot of fun too.

My colors today are simply, Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss!  Yaaaaa, Blackberry bliss is back and I'm loving it.   We also got 2 other gorgeous purples! 

The Dashing Deer bundle was my absolute favorite in this catalog this year, UNTIL, we got the promotion Snowflake set that you will be able to purchase in Nov.  It's only going to be available in Nov for you unless plans change, as demo's we were able to purchase it in Oct which is why you are seeing so much of it.  Now, I'm just not sure I could choose one of the 2 as the best.  Fortunately I don't have to.


2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love this deer! And the ribbon adds an elegant touch! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty Christmas card! Love that deer and the beautiful ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!