Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Christmas Wishes, Paper Players #412


It's time to start Christmas cards.  Since I make mine for the most part one at a time, it takes a while.
This one is in the Paper Players challenge Here.
I choose left side down. Leaves, Ribbon, die-cut.  I think I aced it.

This is Peaceful Poinsettia stamps and dies.  What a fabulous set! So many things you can go. I choose this time to cut the flower out of my top layer, but there is a piece to go around to cut it out separate if you want and much, much more.   I love all the options we are getting now.

I used the new Merry Merlot for my flower and the sentiment.  The flower is a piece of the Joyous Noel Glimmer paper.  It has 3 colors for Christmas, one is a gorgeous copper, I had trouble deciding between them for this card.   The base is Soft Sea Foam.

I used gold foil for the holly leaves and a piece of retired ribbon for my bow.  I hope you like.



4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning, Lynn! The cut out corners are the perfect accent, while the glimmer paper and gold add a touch of elegance. Gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

I love that you used Sea Foam as your card base...it's so light and pretty! Your flower is gorgeous and the sentiment is big and bold and beautiful! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe this week!

Jan Clothier said...

I think you aced it too! I love the lightness and freshness the Soft Sea Foam base gives your card, especially with combined with the elegance of the metallics. Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Players this week.

laurie said...

This is beautiful...I love the green!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players, so glad you joined us!