Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia, fms#351



Peaceful Poinsettia again.  I seem to be using it a lot and I have a bunch of other Christmas sets I need to use, but it just seems to be the right thing for what I'm doing.   I paired it here with the Joyous Noel DSP  and the sentiment from Timeless Tidings. I love the sentiments in that set as they are a great size and I love the font. I used black for my card base and just cut the white and DSP at 2"each by the full 5 1/2"

Playing along with Freshly Made Sketches today with this card. See the team cards here.


This was a quick and simple card to make up, I hope you enjoy.


5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful card! You nailed this sketch for sure!

Verity said...

Love this xx

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card! Love that delicate Poinsettia and the pretty DSP. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card! I love the evergreen background paired with the outlined poinsettia. Such a peaceful card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Love how you used the Pointsettia on this card. Beautifully done!