Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Christmas Card, Global Design Project #158, Peaceful Poinsettia







SU has so many gorgeous Christmas sets this season it's really hard to decide what to use and even harder to decide what to buy.  I hope the cards you are seeing help with that decision.

I entered this card in the GDP challenge for this week. You can see it all here.


I do love shimmer, shine and color.  I used the Frost White Shimmer in a spray bottle on this, and also I used the Joyous Noel Glimmer paper on my Merry die.  You get 6x6 sheets of 3 colors, Copper, Merry Merlot and Shaded Spruce.

I do hope it helps you with your decisions.

To color in, I used a combo of Colored pencils, Blender pen and Aqua Painter.


1 comment:

HJ said...

Wow! Lynn, this is beautiful. I love your coloring and all the shine of this card. Great job! Can't wait to see what the hop brings. Have a great day!