Friday, September 22, 2017

Snowflakes falling, Christmas card. JAI378


I have a fun and simple card for you today.   But first, the Just Add Ink challege this week is to add texture. You can go here, to play along or just enjoy the cards.

I had this embossing folder in my stash, not sure where it came from, but I really wanted a snowflake folder. The foil snowflake is in the Holiday catalog, I love these things, they come in both silver and gold in one package. The backs are Very vanilla and can be colored.
Yeah, sorry the ribbon is from a package from last years holiday catalog and is retired. It's Rich Razzleberry.   The new embossing folder with the big snowflake in the center would have worked, but I have not ordered it yet. There is just too much I want and too little money.  We all have that problem don't we?

The sentiment is from Hearts come Home stamp set, the set has several sentiments and I love them, they are very usable.


5 comments:

Jan said...

This is such an elegant Christmas card, Lynn! I love your non -traditional colours and how your CAS design really allows the snowflakes details to shine. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

This is a lovely classic card Lynn! Love the subtle embossed snowflakes in the background to your fabulous metallic sentiment medallion. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Joanne Stubbings said...

Such a simple but lovely card. The metallic snowflake really shines against the subtle embossed background. Thank you for joining in with us for this week's challenge at Just Add Ink!

Nikki Spencer said...

A lovely elegant card and the perfect use of texture. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

A lovely card - I like the simplicity of it. Chantell Just Add Ink