Monday, September 4, 2017

Decorate with Joy, Merry Monday #255 and Penny Black, Get ready for Christmas


After taking a little time off during summer, Merry Monday is back in action. My go to challenge site from now until Christmas, they will be helping me get my Christmas cards done. 
I have some old Wood mount stamps from way, way, way back that have this cat on them. I mean, I am the cat lady, and this little guy has always had my heart, I hope you like him too.

I used Whisper white, Pear Pizzazz and Real red.  The embossing folder is last years holly folder from SU, and the card really needed the holly folder.
So, here is MM255's challege:
Pop on over and check it out. Maybe they can help you with your Christmas cards too.

I hope you enjoyed my little card and that you got some inspiration from it.

After I posted my card to my blog and a challenge, I was invited to enter it in another challenge.
How fun is that!?   This one is a Penny Black Christmas Challenge Called Get ready for Christmas.
You can find it HERE:

16 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Super cute kitty, Lynn! Perfect with the angled white layer and that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeos design!!! Love the cat, I think he is PENNY BLACK... If he is, they have a challenge for Penny Black prizes you need to enter, http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2017/09/september-get-ready-for-christmas.html

Thanks for joining all the Merry Monday Merry Makers!!!!

brenda said...

A lovely design and great stamping with the cute PB image, many thanks for joining our 'Get Ready for Christmas' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card, I love this layout. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely adorable card and love that sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Linby said...

A lovely card and a great contemporary layout too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More.
Lynn x
DT

Linda said...

This is simply adorable. Thanks for joining us this first week back at Merry Monday.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very sweet! I love how your kitty has the red berries scattered all over as kitties are wont to do.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so adorable. Being a cat lady myself I can't help but love this. Great design!

stampwithsandy said...

Aww super cute card! Love the kitty!

Jen W. said...

Such an adorable kitty image and an all around awesome card!

Darnell said...

Who wouldn't love that fun Christmas kitty full of joy?! I love the layout of your design, Lynn, and the pretty bottom embossing! Hugs, Darnell

dianne@diannescards.com said...

The cat is so cute! Talk about joyful!

Debs said...

This is such a gorgeous card, love your little kitty image x

Greta said...

Wonderfully designed & colored--fabulous card!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Really cute card! Love the design, especially how you angled the bottom of your focal panel. Great coloring on the kitty as well. (I'm a cat lady, too! LOL) Tfs! :) ~ Andrea