Monday, September 11, 2017

It's a wonderful life, Merry Monday 256, Christmas card.



This weeks Merry Monday is a theme challenge.  Create a card based on your favorite Holiday movie. Can you see It's a Wonderful Life in here?   I didn't have an angel, especially a male angel. But here is the town and snow and santa. I can just imagine George and family celebrating in one of those houses.

I used some brand new sets that I just got from Mr Brown today.  And I am in love with the sentiment here, it comes in Hearts come Home bundle.   Go on over and see how the team did up their favorite movies. 

Colors for this are Whisper White, Night of Navy, and Silver.
102283

8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Lynn - totally "It's a Wonderful Life"!! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday!!

Linda said...

Lovely winter scene for It's a Wonderful Life movie. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Cicci said...

Wondeful card!!! love the design !!
Cicci
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}

Julia Aston said...

what a great winter scene - love Santa and his sleigh embossed in the silver and the white village below!

laurie said...

Love your winter scene! awesome card!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, this is a darling scene. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Brian King said...

Great card, Lynn! I love all this white against the navy background. <3

Terri Orr said...

So pretty, Lynn! Definitely see that movie (my fave, too!) in your scene!