Thursday, September 7, 2017

It's begining to look like Christmas. FMS304, Merry Christmas



I just can't stop using this stamps set. The demo's in my group have been saying that since their orders started arriving.  But it happens, and so I really don't usually think to much about it when they say that.  But honestly! I really can't stop.  I took this fall set and I'm still using it and for Christmas. It's so much fun trying out color combinations!  It's a 2 step stamp set, for both the flower and the leaves.

First you stamp the background for this, then over top the detailed stamp.  I used Lemon Lime Twist for the bottom and Tranquil Tide for the top, such different colors, but it works!   I've turned my flower into a wreath today. I actually have a totally different card doing the same thing and in different colors I'll be posting, so watch for that one.

Simple, simple, stamped the holly leaves on the card base, cut the white strip, then the Lemon Lime strip just 1/8" wider.  After stamping my wreath, I cut that out, the a slighter larger scallop round then a slighter larger Tranquil Tide round.   Stamped Merry Christmas using Mistletoe Friends.

So, here is Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week, be sure to STOP BY  and check out the teams cards, they always do a bang up job!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just darling, Lynn!

horizonview said...

Your lovely cards continue to inspire me!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow! I love this! Your wreath is a wonderful take on the sketch and another fabulous use for that stamp. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!