Monday, September 18, 2017

Noel Christmas card, Merry Monday 257


Hello fellow stampers! It's monday, and this time of year my favorite challenge is Merry Monday!
Here is our instructions for this week.


I made my stocking my tag on my card.  I kept thinking I should make a standard tag and put my stocking on that with some other things, but in the end I just decided my stocking could be my tag. It's hooked at the top by it's loop.
The centers of my tiny pointsettia are glittery, but it's very hard to tell. I just can't seem to get the lighting right. It works if I lay it flat, but I don't care for the photo angle then.

Anyway, this only took one stamp/die set.  It's not a bundle now because it's a carryover from last year. So you will find this in the Annual catalog not the new Holiday one.  The darling Noel is a part of the die set, there are lots of pieces to this die set and I think it'll carry you over for years to come if you purchase it.

Thanks for looking and I hope I have inspired you a bit.

6 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Love your sweet Christmas stocking and the flowers and DSP that you used. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love your design and color combinations! Thanks for joining Merry Monday's!!!!

jasann said...

I always love these Christmas stockings, they always look good and I love the colours on your card!!! thanks for sharing!!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, great design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling stocking tag - just love how you embellished it!! So glad you could play along with us at Merry Monday!

Linda said...

Love your stocking tag and the pattern papers are perfect. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.