Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Snowflake ornament, Christmas Blessings. JAI#571

 

Inspiration for this card comes from the Just Add Ink challenge for this week.  Just add lines. 

Be sure to head over to Just add Ink and check out all the wonderful post. 

What a fun die set this is! I've been having so much fun with it.  It's called Delicate Baubbles, there are so many ideas for these.  My brain just went crazy after this first one.  So, I used the free Be Dazzling paper in the SAB for my piece on top of my card base, then the DSP on top of that and then I cut strips to be my lines out of the Be Dazzling paper.  It doesn't look nearly as wonderful in a photo as it does it person, it sparkles like crazy.

I cut the snowflake ornament out with out the outside edge/ which used separately is also the outside ring or background piece.  I used gold foil and then used that background piece to cut the Coastal Cabana background out of. 

The gold bow ribbon is also in the die set. It's hard to see but I stuck a square vellum doily under the dies. Then I stamped and cut the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping. 


2 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Ohh I love the sparkle and shimmer - it's so striking! Chantell Just Add Ink

Patrice said...

I love all the sparkle, Lynn. Such a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x