Monday, August 30, 2021

Playing with Chalks, Global Design Project #307

 

Good monday morning to you all.   Today I took inspiration from the Global Design Project challenge, I haven't done that one in quite a long while.

This week it is a Word play theme, the words are Thank you.


 I have put off play with the new chalks for a bit, but decided this was the time.  It's been a very long time since SU has had chalks and now I remember how much fun they were.  

All I did for this one was  use a Versa mark pad, stamp my images, then pick up color that I had scraped off the lengths of chalk, and wipe over the stamped image gently with some of each color.

I then die cut.  Sorry to say, this set is long retired. But I had a Fall card to do and I don't have many fall sets, sometimes I regret that, but I am such a nut over Christmas, that is where I end up putting my money. 

After die cutting I used a die to cut my Cinnamon Cider piece, did a bit of splatter stamping on both my Evening Evergreen and my CC, and put down one of the Vellum doilies then layered on top of that. 

I hope you will try out the chalks and have some fun doing it. Thanks for stopping by. 

 

No comments: