Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Red, white and Gold Christmas, #PP560

 

I looked at the Paper Players challenge this week and it just called to me, what fun this one was. 

First, here is the Challenge, check it out, look at all the beautiful projects.

So many possibilities.  I choose the Merry Melody embossing folder to start with, then added a piece from the Tidings of Christmas DSP.  I put a little piece of the Be Dazzling paper (free from the SAB). 

I cut the squares using the retired Layering squares dies, then stamped and die cut my poinsettias using Merriest Moments stamps and dies. I used Itty Bitty Greetings for my sentiment.

Colors are White, Cherry Cobbler, and some gold foil.  A few tiny red rhinestones finished it up.

I hope you get some inspiration from this, thanks for stopping by.


 

3 comments:

Debbie Crowley said...

A very pretty way to use the sketch this week. Love your classic colors and sparkle. Than k you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Beautiful Lynn- I love the classic red and gold combo and your card has reminded me I have that EF and yet to use it - I must remedy that. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Cindy Major said...

Your card is so elegant! Love the mix of red and gold :)