Monday, September 20, 2021

Merry and Bright ornament, Just Add Ink #572

 

I am in love with this set of ornament dies! I spent an evening making cards using it. So many ways to do them.  If you cut the background piece at the same time as the ornament, you get an extra frame around it, other wise you cut it alone and it becomes a background.   

You can have some fun cutting it out in different colors or papers and exchange the frame around.   

I used the Just add Ink challenge for this week as inspiration.  


 This inspired the colors I used.  Misty Moonlight, Soft Succulent, and Polished pink.

The die set is Delicate Baubles and it does come in a bundle with a stamp set if you like. 

I cut the ivy piece out using a masking paper and put that down to do my sponging around it, then replaced it with the stamped piece. 

The Merry and bright has one of the gold foils from the set in the Mini catalog.  

I hope I've given you some inspiration too, happy stampin.

3 comments:

Fiona Bradley said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, Lynn. I love the soft touch of Misty Moonlight in the background. A wonderful interpretation of the JAI inspiration challenge this week. Thanks so much for playing along with us. Fiona

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely festive use of the inspiration Lynn. Your inlaid bauble and soft background are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

I can see why you love this set of dies - they are fabulous. I love the softness of your sponging in your background against the bold ornament. Chantell Just Add Ink