Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Fall sympathy, JAI#573.

 


Fortunately I don't have a use right now for this kind of card, but it always helps to have one ready.  I am in love with this DSP and I paired it with Crumb cake and Merry Merlot, with a strip of silver that I think brings out the blues.

Inspiration for this is from Just add ink #573.  Check out the site for many more lovely projects.

This is one of my favorite challenges, I do it as often as I can.


 I'm finding so many useful extra items in the new sets in the mini catalog right now. The tree was cut from the other side of the same DSP, and popped up, just to add a little something.  

I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

You're right - the silver does bring out the blues in the DSP. A lovely sympathy card - and a great way to show of this fabulous paper. Chantell Just Add Ink

Kelly Kent said...

This is a wonderful sympathy card - I love that the colours and design keep it from being too feminine. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink, Kelly x