Thursday, July 25, 2019

Stampin up. Freshly made sketches #398, Garden Shed



This graphic is one of 2 small ones in the Garden Shed stamp set.  The main graphic is a large Garden shed.   I look for that as it means the set will be more useful.
So, I am wondering, what sentiment would you put on a card with that large shed image on it?  I'd really like to know, I am dying to color it up and make a card.

So, today my inspiration is a sketch from Freshly made sketches. Find it here:

I have found myself needing more Thinking of you and get well type of cards lately. Lots of friends having surgeries, or getting through stuff.   So, I choose that as my sentiment, and it's from the set Itty Bitty Greetings.
I used my Blends alcohol markers to fill in the pots and flowers.  Those tiny flowers could be difficult, but were really easy with the Blends.
So my colors today are Whisper white, Terracotta Tile, Daffodil Delight  Granny Apple Green and Flirty Flamingo.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Kim S said...

That's such a charming image! It's a very comforting look and is just right for that sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile Ribon said...

What a pretty tiny garden! Thanks so much for joining in at Freshly Made Sketches.