Monday, July 22, 2019

Christmas in July, #tgifc221



I haven't played with TGIF for a long time, but it struck my fancy this week.  While waiting around for the Holiday catalog to come out, I found myself making Christmas cards, and they are doing Christmas in July this week.  Here is a link to the challenge.




I actually managed to use mostly current stuff.  The gold doily is not I'm afraid. Maybe in the Holiday catty they will bring it back?  I love them.
The Merry is in a set of Dies that is still current, I love word and phrase dies.  And the image is from Timeless Tidings, which was carried over, it's mostly a sentiment set with 3 smaller images, but really cute ones. 

I also used the new dies from the Free as a bird bundle.   I used Gorgeous Grape, and the new incolor purple posy.  And the leaves are Pear Pizzazz.  I stamped and embossed in gold then just lightly colored in the leaves and made my berries Purple.

I cut 2 sizes of the die and after stamping and coloring the small one, I put them together and added them to the top after embossing the posy with the subtle EF, and adding the doily.  A few rhinestones blinged up the little image.
Then I cut and added the Merry, and that's it.

I hope you enjoyed and got some inspiration from it.


No comments: