Saturday, July 27, 2019

Stampin Up, Freshly Made Sketches # 398-2



So, I really wasn't happy with my FMS card for this week.  I've left it below, but I did a new one here.  Much more to my liking.  Isn't Flirty Flamingo the perfect color for my bird?  Well, guess that might be the reason it's called Flirty Flamingo!  And I used the new incolor Seaside Spray, I just love this color.  I thought when I first saw it, that it would be awful close to Balmy blue, but it has a touch of gray that you can't notice unless you put them together. 

Once again, here is the link to the site so you can see all the other pretties.
And here is the sketch.
I used the colors: Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Mossy Meadow, Flirty Flamingo and Basic gray.   
I also used, Lilly Pad Lake and the matching framelits, Lakeside Framlits and my Aqua Painter, one of my favorite tools. 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: