Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Poinsettia Joy, The Paper Players#420



I'm a little out of my element with all the boxes required by this sketch, but here it is.  Colors simply are Lovely Lipstick and white with gold foil.  I think the glimmer holly is Mint Macaron.  It's from a pack from last year I think that I had never used.    The new pack this year of 6x6 glimmer paper in the Holiday catalog has a different, bit darker green in it.

The first layer is the Dashing Along DSP, it's a good one as it only as 3  different designs, 6 if you count both sides, and more multiplies then usual.

Then the Gold foil, lovely lipstick run through the Curls and swirls EF and applied over the gold, then the poinsettia cut in gold over the lovely lipstick.   The Joy is cut using the Petite Treat framelits die.


1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love your red and gold colour combo Lynn and the detail of pattern and texture that your embossing, foil, glimmer and diecuts bring to your card. This card has a real touch of luxury about it. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!