Sunday, November 4, 2018

Merry Christmas, Freshly Made Sketches # 361



I did one of my favorite things and used my brayer to put Gorgeous Grape onto the embossing folder, (subtle) and ran my piece of Whisper white through. 
Here is the challenge I used for this one.

I ended up combining the two strips for my card, and used a Real red and a piece of glimmer paper, added my red DSP, then stamped and added my graphic. I also cut snowflakes from Snowfall Dies and added them in both corners and used the new tiny Red rhinestones on them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red and purple? Who knew it would look so fabulous together.....you did! Love this!

Jen Brum said...

Wow! Love that red and purple together! Such a fun combination! Love how you've created the background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!