Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas time, Paper players #421


Ohhh boy!  I am a desk top computer kinda gal.  I have not one but 2 laptops, but I really don't enjoy using them.  I have everything set up on my desktop just how I like it.  But it's over 8 yrs old, although I had it built for me with everything top end, it's now starting to have problems, so I took it to someone to reformat the hard drive, when they started to boot it to work on it, the fan for the processor had quit working, so now I'm waiting for a new fan before I can have my baby back. 


So I took some time away from all things computer and made a card for the Paper Players current challenge.  This set, Snow is glistening, is now unavailable, at least it was suppose to be.  But it was so popular, it would be a shame if it didn't show up again.  You can check the numbers and see if it's still there. 

My colors of course are white, black and Gold.  I used the Whisper white craft ink for my snow and snowflakes and gold ink pad for the gold embossing.  Using a color will let you see your embossing and makes putting the powder on much easier. 

Here is the challenge, come on over and see the other projects.

Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, the white on black really stands out...a lovely set for sure and you've created a lovely card as well! Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

You've used this set to great effect Lynn - your sparkly tree really stands out against the black background. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!