Friday, November 16, 2018

Christmas town, Freshly Made Sketches # 363



I guess I wondered off from the sketch a little bit here.   It's still there, just not quite the same.  I made my little street in town with glimmer paper and foil.  I love the look of the houses being lit. So I used gold foil to make it that way.   It was a bit harder then I thought. I cut out my street, then layered over the back a piece of the foil then cut around the houses.  You don't have to cut around the trees or snowman, but you could leave a little edge if you want, but it's not easy.  Pearls make my snow coming down.

Here is the sketch and the link to the challenge.


I used Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and a smidge of Whisper white.

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

This is a fabulous take on the sketch! So clever to turn it for these great dies. Wonderful card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love this fabulous scene in the pretty shades of blue. This is a great way to use the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!