Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fast and Fabulous 10 min card for July 31


I have a great one for you today. My upline issued a challenge to all of us in her downline last weekend.   We created and posted Clean and Simple cards all weekend and the winner by random number got a prize.
This is one of the ones I did and I fell in love with it.


I wish the colors showed better. The Wisteria Wonder looks so awesome with the Pool Party. Turquoise and lavender/purple is a great pair.
I only used one stamp set, Polka-Dot Pieces.  The butterfly in this set works with the Elegant Butterfly punch, then I added a couple of pearls just because.

Also, the bird uses the Bird Builder punch.
So I have a question for you.  Do you prefer just one stamp set for my 10 min cards? Does that make it easier?   Please leave me a comment and let me know.
And Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: