Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stampin Up Thank you card



First I have to tell you that as an SU demonstrator I belong to a fantastic group my upline has created.
We have places to chat, show off what we are doing and more. Mary Fish is the driving force for the Pretty Pals group.  I have found untold benefits to being in this group and anyone signing up under me or any of our group is included. And I have to tell you we have so much fun, and there is so much
helpful info we share as well as great support.
So, recently Mary set us up with a fun weekend with prizes and all. One thing we had to do was make and post a Thank You card. So, here is mine.


I am a huge fan of black and white, especially with one other color, for this that color is Strawberry Slush, one of the new yummy incolors.
I layered Strawberry Slush over the Whisper White card base, then a layer of DSP called Modern Medley (126926).

I used the Ticket Duo punch to punch out the sentiment.
I  used the Delicate designs embossing folder (127023) then cut it out using the Edgelits Large scallop die. (127019).

The ruffled ribbon comes in all the new incolors, and I choose to add that under the black strip, then layer a smaller strawberry strip on top of that just to break it up and add continunity. 

As always, thank you for stopping by, and please leave me a little note if there is something you would like to see done, and I just love reading your comments.

No comments: