Monday, July 15, 2013

Mojo Monday 302



And a good Mojo Monday to all of you.

SU has a promotion going until the end of July, buy 3 packs of DSP and get one free. As you can see, I have taken advantage of that. Woo Hoo, I have lots of DSP. I like this years DSP, I'm finding a lot more options for the smaller patterns that I perfer often.
Giggle Greetings is the stamp set. I had to have this one as it has a cute, funny kitty image and saying, but the rest of them are cute too. Total of four in the set. This one says "Age is something that doesn't count unless you're a cheese".

Colors:
Very Vanilly
Crushed Curry
Wisteria Wonder
Coastal Cabana
Supplies:
Gillge Greetings
Afternoon Picnic DSP  131390
Candy Dots

AS always, thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

365 Days of Donna said...

Stopping by to check out your latest cards! Every single one is fabulous!!