Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stampin Up 10 min Fast and Fabulous card, Wed July 24


I headed to my craft room yesterday to make a 10 min card for you. But I must have just been in the creating mood, and couldn't stop there. I ended up with 2 cards, one of which is this one.  It really makes up quickly, however it could take a few more min then my usual 10 min cards.


I used the new Stylish Stripes embossing folder from the Holiday catalog. You will be able to order from that one Aug 1st.You are going to love this new catalog, it's done so different and is gorgeous.

I used Whisper White and Strawberry Slush.  Stamps are from Sketched Birthday and the pattern paper is one of the new Designer series paper pads, this one is the Incolor one for 2013-2015.

To cut out the sentiment I used the Bitty Banner framelits.

I hope you enjoy and as always, thank you for stopping by.

No comments: