Sunday, May 19, 2013

SU Birthday card





Just a quick birthday card today. I have 3 grandsons that were all born within one year. It's great for them, they have always enjoyed each others company whenever possible to all be together.
The oldest of these 3 is having a birthday at the end of this month, boy cards are always harder, but I think the sentiment says it all, don't you?

We moved to AZ just over 3 years ago, so are 450miles away now, so we don't get to go to all the birthday parties and such, but they are all growing up, turning 15 now.   While growing up is necessary, I sure do miss them as little guys.

So, using some retired product, some current product and a new color for the upcoming SU year.
Crisp Cantaloupe is one of the new incolors. And I am in love with all the new incolors! Totally yummy, all of them.   I paired it with Midnight Muse, I am so hoping we get to keep Midnight Muse, it's last years new incolor so we have one more year of it if they don't.

I used Comfort Cafe DSP-126898
Labels Collection Framelits - 125598
Midnight must satin stitched ribbon -126847
The SAB Vintage Verses sentiments, no longer available

Whisper White
So Saffron
Crisp Cantaloupe
Midnight Muse

Thanks for stopping by.

To shop 24/7 click on this line.

No comments: