Thank you for joining us for the May Pals Blog Hop and our annual retirement party! It's time to say goodbye to stamps and accessories that will not be available in the new 2013-14 Stampin' Up! catalog. Although it's always sad to see wonderful products retire, it is exciting to think about all of the new products that will soon be available. So enjoy the farewell tour for our favorite retiring products - and remember you have until June 3rd to order from the retiring product lists.
You should have just left stop number 9 on the Pals Hop - Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I decided I wanted to make something out of something that I normally would throw away. I am see a lot of reclaimed items lately and it does make good sense to reuse when possible.
Don't laugh now, but this is a Tucks Pad container. I have tons of them, and my husband won't let me throw any of them away, he is so sure there must be something we can do with them.
This is my choice, it does make a very nice container.
The striped paper is from the Neutrals collection DSP. I love all of the collections of these papers, and I've used the heck out of them, but with new colors coming in, the pads have changed so out with these and I can't wait to see how the new ones look.
The floral and flip side of the floral with the blue Pool Party pattern are Comfort Cafe DSP, and of course also being discontinued.
The ribbon is from an SAB pack, really hate to see it go, I just love this narrow shiny ribbon.
The flower on top is Creped Filter paper, so much fun to play with. I used water with some drops of Pool Party reinker to color the sheets after cutting them out with the Big L Fun die. I used 2 different shapes from that die.
I used the one inch square punch for the insert for the tag and the discontinued Double Petal punch for the envelope.
I have some close ups for you.
The next stop is Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space blog #11 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Kathleen Law at Craft With Kathleen
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Kari Linder at Stampin' Essentials
- nicole watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Lazzell at Just a Thought...Cards by Amy
- Leslie Davis at Life's Moments
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin' and Stampin'
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair
- Shirley Sumption at look at my cute stuff
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Barbara Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Elaine Fleming at Studio Elaine