Friday, May 10, 2013

New Challenge card, some sneak peeks



This is my submission for the Pixel Mavin Digi Challenge. They recently opened it up to other types. I would have loved to make a mothers day card, but since my mom passed long ago, I made a birthday card instead. I have lots of those coming up.

I used a combo of new and outgoing product.  I have to say, I just love this Smoky Gray, don't you? I paired it with Pretty In Pink which is leaving as of May 30th. And some DSP from the Subtles collect which is also being changed this time around.

The sentiment is from a new set, Remembering Your Birthday, loving this set and am thinking it is quickly becoming a favorite.

I just used a selection of ribbons that I felt added something to the look. Baja Breeze seam binding is leaving us, the color itself will be gone. The Pretty in Pink dotted ribbon also gone. I used Delicate Doilies for the bottom round, 1 3/4" scallop punch for the DSP layer and the 1" punch and Collage Curios then added an SAB button.

The challenge was to use ribbon, click on the link in the right side bar and you can see what everyone else did too.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

TenSGal said...

So pretty, Lynn!