Monday, May 20, 2013

MojoMonday 294


Here we are, another Mojo Monday Sketch! I love mondays, I hop out of bed, make coffee (nothing comes before coffee) and off to my room to see what this weeks sketch looks like.
Everyone has favorites, this kind of sketch is mine, fairly simple.
Here is what it looks like, and please feel free to join in, the more the better.




Anyway, before I tell you all the important info on my card, you just have to see this. 2 of my kitties just love sitting on my keyboard tray and if I don't move it, the keyboard.  Here is what I saw trying to get my card up this morning.



This is Shadow, she is saying, mommy, let me on your keyboard.  Makes it a tad difficult to do anything when I do, and she will lay there for hours.
On to the details of the card. 
Colors:
Very Vanilla
Tempting Turquiose
Daffodil Delight
Supplies:
Embellished Events (126497) clear (131984) Wood
Brights Collection Designer series Paper pad (117155) Also retiring
Daffodil Delight Seam binding (125583)
Scallop Edge Border punch (119882)
Rhinestones (119246)
I just have to say, I have no idea where this color combo came from, I was wanting to use up some of my retiring product, and these just jumped into my hand.  At first I thought them might be a little bright to use together, but they just scream happy, don't they?

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I've at least given you a little inspiration.

No comments: