Saturday, August 18, 2012

Midnight Muse and Certainly Celery




Wow, paired them together and they look like they were made for each other.
I started with Certainly Celery cardstock, used the SU dots embossing folder on both Certainly Celery and Midnight Muse, cut each to fit. I've been waiting for just the right time to use the Crochet trim, and I think it worked great here. I stamped the graphic from the Four Seasons stamp kit onto Very Vanilla and used the 2 1/2" circle punch, then the 3" circle punch on the midnight muse.
The sentiment was done cutting a rectangle out of both Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla then cut the ends with the scallop round punch. The sentiment is from Friendly Phrases.
I hope you give this color combo a try.
See you next time.

2 comments:

TenSGal said...

Very pretty...love the color combo and the touch of lace is oh so nice!

mary fish said...

great colors together!
hugs, m