Friday, April 21, 2017

Wishing You, Just Add Ink #356



It's hard to see the copper effects on this one. But, the DSP on the edge is copper foil and the sentiment is copper embossing along with glimmer paper balloons.   It might show better if you click on it and bring it up bigger, I'm not sure.

I used Pink Pirouette for my face CS, and a 1" piece of the copper foil DSP on the edge, leaving just a bit of the pink peeking though. Simple and effective. I think anyone getting it will be very pleased.

I was thrilled to be the winning card of the week last week at JAI!  It's always fun if and when that happens, and it doesn't happen often.

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend, and here we are ready for another one.  Of course I'm retired do everyday is a weekend day. LOL.

Happy weekend, and thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Karren said...

This is so beautiful and shiny! Love the effect you've created with this gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Nikki Spencer said...

Pink, Kraft & Copper...Be still my beating heart! Absolutely in love with this card Lynn and l adore the two product elements you've chosen. Thanks for sharing at just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love the side panel you have chosen is stunning. Chantell JAI

Christine Blain said...

Great card, Lynn! The copper-embossed panel of paper looks fabulous on pink card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

Tina said...

Your card is fabulous! The pink balloons are a great match for the copper foil paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.