Monday, April 3, 2017

GDP081, Just a simple Easter card


Happy Easter!  We are doing the Global Design Project this week.  It's a color challenge, White, Night of Navy and your choice.  Since I wanted to do Easter I decided on yellow, and I love the Easter saying in Suite Sayings.
My ribbon, Stitched ribbon, is retired in white, but there are still 4 colors to choose from.  It's a great ribbon as the size works for a lot of projects and it's very easy to work with.

And those really little eggs? They die cut all at the same time in a set of 5. I love that, it's so much work to die cut lots of tiny things. 

Go on over to GDP and see what the team did.


1 comment:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

This is a lovely Easter card Lynn and your colour combination works well for this weeks colour challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!