Wednesday, April 5, 2017

FMS#282, Hello heart


Hello cards as well as thinking of you and Just for you cards are really nice to have on hand, they work for so many occasions.  Sometimes I just want to let someone I care about know I haven't forgotten them.

I almost did a floral on this with leaves sticking out, but then I came across my Sunshine Wishes dies.  I have always been intreged by the little butterfly, but hadn't used it. I think it works really cute here.

The Hello is from the Greetings die set, and sorry to say it is retired.  I would really like more greeting die sets.

We are on the downhill side for the 2016/2017 annual catalog, as well as the 2017 Occasions catalog, both retire May 31st.  Excitement is pretty high for the new catalog given the fabulous ones we have been getting so far the past couple years!    Pre order will start on May 2nd, and as soon as your demonstrator gets his/her order you will be able to get your new catalogs.   I place my order on the first day I can order just so I can get those catalogs into the hands of my  customers.

Here is the sketch for this weeks FMS, and take a peek at the teams cards as well.



2 comments:

Cécile Ribon said...

A fabulous take on the sketch! I love the scrbble heart over the black square frames. Thanks so much for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Jen Mitchell said...

I love your design! Layering that scribbly heart over the square is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!