Monday, April 24, 2017

Pretty Hello Card, The Paper Players challenge #341



I have decided to feature some items that are carrying over this time instead of those retiring.
The gold dot background is of course retiring. All the DSP retires in a year, and we get a whole new fun bunch.  The center DSP is retiring as well. It's call Fancy Frost DSP if you want to see if any is left to grab.  The gold dot background piece is in the Pop of Pink DSP.

But the flouishing Phrases and the Florish thinlit dies are returning in the new 2017_2018 catalog. They will be priced separate, but they will be there.   If you hurry you might get the bundle, but product is going fast.   I think I have used this set, especially the thinlits more then anything else this year.   There is just so much and they are so beautiful.

My colors today are, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, and Emerald Envy.  I got the soft look of color on my center piece by using a large round brush, dragging it gently over my ink pad then brushing over my paper.  I love using this brush as I can continue brushing until I get the amount of color I want.  

The Hello is in the matching stamp set and the little banner is in the Bunch of Banners die set.  Also carrying over.

I hope you enjoy and I can give you some inspiration.


There is a talented bunch over on the site, so click here to see what else there is.



3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Lynn your die cut flourishes and flowers are amazing, so intricate! Love the soft embossing and sponging of the center panel, too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a pretty card! Those flourishes are so beautiful. Thank you for playing with Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

I just love these diecuts, so happy they are returning! I need to use them more! Such striking colors too, especially with the gold elements in the background! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players sketch this week!