Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Thinking of You, GDP#082



I just purchased this set recently and have been dying to try it out.  Using the small background type stamps is a challenge for me.  I use the full sized ones all the time in many ways but these I usually am just scratching my head.    Really good news is that it will be in the new catalog also.

I hope you can easily see the tiny bit of Red foil I used. I just wanted a bit of pop and it shows really well in person, but I don't think there is a card out there that doesn't.

I used Perfect Plum and stamped that little tiny stamp on the left edge using VersaMark.   My card base is Plum also.  It's going to look like a lot of product was used,  and I'm sorry. But 2 different sets for the squares as well as the main stamped image and yet another set for the sentiment and a banner die cut for the sentiment shape as well.

So, here is the Sketch challenge, how did I do?  Come on over the check out the rest of the cards.




1 comment:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

You did fabulously Lynn! We love your take on the sketch challenge this week. Flipping the stitched square around to make a diagonal feature is lovely! Thanks for playing along with our Global Design Project challenges each week.