Monday, August 9, 2021

Flowers, flowers everywhere. Paper Players #553

 

I've been thinking about a card using these 2 sets like this since I first saw the Meadow dies that match the Quiet Meadow stamps.  Bundle priced this year in the 2021-2022 Annual catalog.  

When I saw the colors for the Paper players challenge I thought it was a good time to give it a try. 


 I colored in using my Watercolor pencils after die cutting all my flowers. I just die cut using white then colored the stems green and flowers however I wanted.  I then used the new Shimmery Crystal Effects on the flowers.  I also used the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder on my yellow layer.  

I hope you enjoy and maybe I've given you an idea or two.


 

2 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Lynn! I love the soft colors on the flowers and the pop of soft texture in the background. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

horizonview said...

LOVE those colors together on your pretty card!