Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Stampin Up, Purple birthday card 2. Hydrangea Haven

 


If you saw the last purple card I posted, that was birthday card #1, this is purple birthday card #2.   Such a gorgeous set, will be keeping this forever.  

I layered the 2 pieces together, (DSP and Grape CS) and cut them using the Curvy die at the same time, then slid purple out from under to where I wanted it and glued those down to the white card that was on top of the Highland heather card base after wrapping with the purple ribbon.

I stamped my flower using gold embossing, and die cut that out. Then I used my water brush and ink pad to add just a bit of the lighter purple, then a few blotches of the darker purple, did the same with the greens, Soft sea foam and Granny apple green.

Stamped Happy Birthday from the Piece of Cake set, and gold embossed that too.  Then cut out using a die from Stitched Sweetly dies. 

That was about it, if you haven't seen #1 just scroll down.  Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: