Saturday, February 13, 2021

Art Gallery Thinking of you, JAI#541

 

If I had to choose a favorite tool it would have to be embossing folders, there is just so much you can do with them, especially considering how inexpensive they are.  

This is the Parisian Flourish folder, and I'm using it for the Blended background challenge for Just Add Ink this week. 


It's a gorgeous folder and I added another gorgeous item, the flower in the Art Gallery bundle that is in the new Mini.   It'll be good until the end of June.  

Colors: Rococo Rose, Coastal cabana, Dafffodil delight, Garden Green, Bermuda Bay Black and White. 

Normally I use white on the top on something like this, but something told me to try black, both on top and as a small frame under my background piece. I really like the way the black frames it.

I also used Stitched So Sweetly dies on this for that black cut out.  I considered using a bit larger die in the same set to make a frame instead, but I do love the pop you get this way.

I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Chantell Randall said...

I love this embossing folder - rubbing with ink is a great way to highlight it. Chantell Just Add Ink