Thursday, February 20, 2020

Happy Birthday to you



I had a friend over for some play with cards yesterday.  Here is one of the cards we ended up with.   The set is the free Happy Birthday to you stamp and it's die set which will be free with a $100 order Mar 3.  
I did gorgeous grape flowers,  Granny Apple Green leaves and Purple Posy cake. After stamping, coloring and cutting it out, I cut off the bottom of the "plate" and cut the plate die out of silver foil to replace it. 

The doily set is from last year and is retired, but I love it, I happen to really love all kinds of doilies.  The background I'd made up for something else then not used it and it was just sitting on my desk. Otherwise I would have thought to put these colors all together, but I love the look.
The background is Coastal Cabana and Rococo Rose.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you a bit.

No comments: