Saturday, May 18, 2019

Sneak Peek New annual catty, Floral Essence, JAI#457



I'm combining some brand new items from the 2019-2020 annual catalog with the Challenge this week at Just Add Ink.     Here's the sketch:
My centerpiece flower is from the new set Floral Essence.  It's a gorgeous set and bundles with a punch.  I don't know about you but although I do love dies, punches are just easier to grab and use, so usually I'll be buying those sets. Not to mention, sets with a punch usually are less expensive as well.    A second punch that you may already have, a leaf punch, works on the leaves you see here which are also in the set. 

The color flower color and the card base color are Rococo Rose, a new incolor.  I'm in love after seeing it on a card. It pairs well so far with Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride, my leaves are Soft Sea Foam, which also seems to be working well with the rose.

The die cut I used at the bottom is from a new bundle called Good Morning Magnolia bundle.
Also used was the Stitched Shapes for the circle, and the Stitched Rectangle dies for the sentiment piece.  It was a bit too long, so I just did a banner end on it to shorten it up.

The sentiment is from the By The Bay set.
I hope I've given you some inspiration today, that is my aim.




5 comments:

michele said...

Lovely card

Patrice said...

Oooooh new goodies are always such fun. Love your floral creation, Lynn. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautiful Lynn, l love your colour choices and the texture of the natural ribbon...very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Ohh I love how you have co-ordinated a selection of new products on your card. I really love the detail of the die cut at the bottom, it really softens the card nicely. Such a pretty flower that I am looking forward to using myself soon. Chantell Just Add Ink

KimB said...

This is lovely Lynn! I love your addition of the burlap ribbon, it adds a lovely earthy texture and is a lovely counterbalance to all the rose pink tones. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim