Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Pot of Flowers to say Hello, Paper Players challenge #442


Playing along with the Paper Players this week.  It's a clean and simple challenge and as much as I would have loved to have sprinkled some splatters around, I restrained myself.




Just go to the Paper Players site to join in or see everyone's projects.

I used the pot from the  set Crafting Forever, stamped it and cut the pot out from around the brushes it was holding.  Then I took the little flower set from Birthday Posies  and stamped that with the pot sitting in place but now popped up yet.  
I colored in the tiny flowers and leaves using Blends markers, set my pot down using dimentionals, stamped my little Hello from Itty Bitty Greetings.
My embossed panel under the design is Layered Leaves.
 I stamped and colored in 2 more little design pieces from the Birthday Posies for scattered flowers.

 


2 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

Cute purple flowers with a sweet sentiment. I like how they are all small. Nice texture on the background, too!
Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

What a sweet little pot of flowers....wonderfully CAS, too! A nice take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!