Thursday, December 6, 2018

Under the Mistletoe, Festive Friday #0022


Not enjoying time without my desktop computer.  I just deleted my whole post and not sure how I did it. 
Anyway, one more card made for Christmas.  I need to get them in the mail, toot sweet!
I decided to use some of the under used sets.  The little poinsettia is from Timless Tidings, as is the sentiment.  It's mostly a nice sentiment set, with a few little sweet graphics.

Colors are Real red, Shaded spruce, and Crumb cake.  I used the new Corrugated embossing folder to make the crumb cake corrugated. 

I used the Stitched Shaped Framelits for the outside red oval and the Layering Ovals for the sentiment layer.  Also I added thge Poka dot tulle ribbon under my ovals. 

Here is the Challenge, check out the rest of the projects and join in.





I hope you decide to join in the fun.  Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I love the designer paper pattern you selected!!! The corrugated panel adds so much texture. Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!