Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Sneak peek at Occasions 2019


This is a combination of 2 bundles and the brand new lace embossing folder.  After putting it down the card just did not need much.
I used Highland Heather, Grape, Mossy Meadow and So Saffron.

I was riveted to this embossing folder at first sight. It's gorgeous. I did the card a bit backwards, usually the sentiment is the last thing I do, but this time it was the feature.

The die comes from Climbing Roses die set called Rose Trellis Dies.   I added the little rose in the corner, then cut out a couple of leaves from the die set and added those.
Next came the butterflies.  They are from Butterfly Gala, and this bundle comes with a punch that does both of these sizes.  Actually these two were stamped and punched out at the same time, then colored. I used my Aqua painter and ink pads to color, but you can use anything that works best for you.

And that is pretty much it!  I hope I have redeemed myself, it's been quite a while since I posted. It's been pretty crazy around here and I can't sit for long.  In the middle of everything my hubby became very ill and ended up in the hosp for several days.  He is home recouping now.  

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

horizonview said...

Oh my goodness, what a drop dead gorgeous card! LOVE that embossing folder!! (I've not been in my craft room except to cut a sheet of paper or two in many, many months! Sooo sad about that!) I'm so honored to be the recipient of a beautiful Christmas card creation from you, Lynn. THANK YOU. Prayers continue for the two of you. Sending thoughts and best wishes for recovery.