Friday, May 12, 2017

New product peek, Just Add Ink challenge #359


Todays card is a peek at one of the most popular sets in the new 2017/2018 annual catalog as far as I can tell.  It's a beautiful set of stamps and punch and the DSP that goes with, well, it's just stunning. I have never order a second set of the same DSP, but I am going to with this one.  
It's called the Daisy Delight bundle, and the DSP is Delightful Daisy.

In mine I have stamped and embossed white on white, then used my Aqua pen and stamp pad to color in the leaves. I liked the more varied, natural look to my flower.  Below you see the colored CS stamped and embossed and can see the difference.
The faceted gem is the perfect center, it comes in this gold color and clear. 

Colors are: Wisteria Wonder and Whisper white.  Super simple card but a stunner.   I used the For you sentiment as this way I can put anything pretty much inside.  

This weeks Just Add Ink is a Inspiration challenge. Here is the challenge inspiration and link to see the rest of the projects.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

horizonview said...

Another BEAUTIFUL card, Lynn! You're right, that paper is lovely. So hard to restrain ourselves from buying this beautiful product.

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautiful Lynn! How soft and dreamy is this dsp and l love that you kept it the focus on the crisp white...Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Patrice said...

Ooooooh so nice to see this gorgeous dsp in use! Such a beautiful creations, Lynn. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Anonymous said...

Ohh - I think this is going to be a very popular stamp set - very pretty papers too. Chantell Just Add Ink