Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Playing Tic Tac Toe with the Paper Players 342


Sounds like fun, right?  I love options, and this one gives that. Check it out and see for yourself.

I guess I added an extra, but I think that's ok.
The background is an old retired one that I love and didn't get to use nearly enough when it was current.  It was called Something Lacy.   Pink Piroutte on Pink Piroutte.  Other colors are:
Whisper White, Rose Red and Emerald Envy.

The doilies that I used are leaving the end of May.  I like them the best of any we have had, I'm going to miss using them, but may sneak one in from time to time.
So, here is the rest of the story, or card, as the case may be.


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

So very pretty...I am sad they are taking away the doilies, too...they were great! I love your combination of colors and pretty florals, especially the background! So happy you shared this with the Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Lynn, you really showcased the doilies beautifully and I love how you layered your focal image. Such a wonderful card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a pretty card Lynn -I will be sorry to see those doilies go too; I'm not usually a doily person but I love these! Your subtle tone-on-tone background is so pretty, as is your layered flower. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!