Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pals Paper Arts Challenge 187



Time for another PPA challenge. Please feel free to join in. They start every thursday, 2 color challenges then 2 sketch challenges. Always fun.
Here are todays colors:
Easy and fun colors. 
I also used the new Scallops embossing folder (132971) from the new Occasions mini catalog, on just one part of the real red, I love this new folder!

On the other side I made myself a banner using one of the prints in the Fresh Prints DSP stack, (132996) these are the smaller stacks, 4 1/2" x 6 1/2", so very usable for cards. Also in the Occasions catalog. 

I stamped the sentiment, Happy Watercolor stamp set, also from the new Occasions Catalog on Whisper White CS, then cut using my Ovals Collection Framelits (129381), and cut the next size up from Real read to put under it.

That's it! Simple and pretty clean, but very cute.
IF you would like to browse the .pdf version of the catalog or place an order, or find out what else is going on in SU land, please go HERE

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Nice card! I love that scalloped embossing folder.

Diane Roberts said...

Very Nice, Lynn. I like your use of the polka dot banner and oval sentiment. Thanks for playing along at PPA this week.

Brian King said...

Lynn, What a great use of the colors from the PPA challenge. Such a cute card. Thanks!